HOURS OF OPERATION
At this point in time, Dr. Collins will be working the following hours and will expand them based on increased demand.
Monday 9am – 12pm, 3pm – 6pm
Wednesday 9am – 12pm, 3pm – 6pm
Thursday 9am – 12pm, 3pm – 6pm
Friday 7:30am – 12pm
If you’re calling for an appointment, please understand that Dr. Collins will be operating the front desk alone and may not be able to pick up your call right away. Please leave a voicemail and give him a day and time range you are wishing to get in to see him. Alternatively you can book using our online booking system. If there are no appointment times available you can call and leave a message or put your name on the waitlist in the online booking system.
PAYMENT AND BOOKING OPTIONS
Dr. Collins has limited time to carry our payment and rebooking transactions. To help you, other patients, and him stay efficient and run on time it helps to book your appointments in advance as well as either prepay for your appointments or keep you credit card stored in our electronic booking and billing system.
Payment Options for your Safety and Convenience
- Store your credit card information in your patient profile and we can charge your card after each visit. The security on our system is certified as PCI Service Provider Level 1 which is the highest certification you can get. All cards are encrypted with AES-256 and decryption keys are stored in a separate infrastructure. We can then charge your card when Dr. Collins has more time.
- You can also prepay for 6 visits or more to avoid multiple transactions. This way you do not have to checkout at the front desk each time and pay. Payment can be posted when Dr. Collins has more time and is taken off of your credit. This will save you and Dr. Collins time. It also saves you money as you will receive a 10% administrative discount by doing so. For example, for adults this equates into a $54 fee versus a $60 fee per regular visit.
- If these two options don’t work for you we ask you to pay via tap at our terminal.
- We discourage the use of cash.
Scheduling your appointments
- Pre-booking multiple appointments, like prepaying, can save you time and Dr. Collins time by avoiding multiple transactions up at the front desk. It also helps ensure you get the day and time that is more convenient to you.
- Online booking is also available.
- Unless your children or relatives are getting their spines checked please refrain from bringing children or relatives to your appointment if possible.
We have multiple safety measures in order to keep our staff and patients safe. These measures include:
- COVID-19 Pre-screening will be a requirement for staff, health practitioners and patients.
- Fewer chairs available to sit in the waiting room (2 metres apart).
- You will have the option to wait in your car until your practitioner is ready and be notified via phone call or text message.
- You will be required to clean your hands with the hand sanitizer or with soap and water upon entering the office and upon leaving the office.
- Masks are required to be worn by Dr. Collins at all times while seeing patients. He is also required to clean his hands with hand sanitizer or soap and water before and after seeing every patient.
- Tables and the headpiece will be throughly wiped down between every patient with a mixture of bleach and water.
- Commonly touched areas will be cleaned and disinfected a minimum of twice daily or whenever visibly soiled. Commonly touched areas include but are not limited to:
- light switches, doorknobs, toilets, taps, handrails, counter tops, touch screens/mobile devices, phones and keyboards
- The payment machine will be cleaned after each patient encounter.
- Clipboards that patients contact will be disinfected after each patient encounter.
- Pens/pencils used by patients will be disinfected after each patient use
- Book, magazines, and toys have been removed from patient areas
- Patients must maintain 2 metre distances please.
- Patients are NOW required to wear masks in the municipality of Edmonton.
We will be following very strict guidelines in conjunction with infection control, cleaning/disinfection and safety protocols during this time. Our goal will be to minimize the spread of infection. Some new procedures we have in place to assist with this are:
We understand some of you may feel uncomfortable with returning to our clinic at this time. Please feel free to call us so that we may listen to your concerns and address them.
Wishing you and your families courage, peace, and good health,